Thursday, December 18, 2008

Passion for Writing

I love writing. If you are here reading this blog, then you probably do too.

My purpose for this blog is to write about writing. =)

I claim to be no expert about writing, it's just it, I love to write -- so somebody stop me! :)

I find that writing about a topic will make me do research and read about it more. I find myself learning more in the process -- and thus, my writing about writing... (here we go again!)

I've been currently buying a lot of books I can find about writing. I want to learn as much as I can about it. I've been doing some freelance work here and there, but I feel I still have a lot to learn.

Here I will post what I think are important on the subject of writing, with the hope that it will also help others. If you happen to know more, then you can always correct me or place comments on my posts so that I would learn from you as well.

So here's to writing -- and my love for it. I hope this is my calling and my fate. I am a writer by heart -- and God knows this to be so. God bless me!!! and yes, yes, you included! =)

Contact me: bmrwriterph@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment